Sunday, June 7, 2009

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

It probably is!

I got this message from a young lady via a dating website:

"I think, that I the nice, young girl. I search for the man for fine attitudes, but for me the age has no what value. think, that older men are more serious, experienced and family-oriented!!! They can give me some advices, because sometimes I really need them a lot!!! Older men are ready to create serious relations and not just play the games!!! I love a life and I like to enjoy a life. As I like to listen to music. I have no harmful habits. I do not smoke, I do not drink alcoholic drinks. I go in for sports, I go on discos, I love the work. I very careful girl. I like to prepare for a meal. I very much am pleasant to be introduced order at home. I think, that with my qualities I shall find the man the man of my dream. I shall hope, that the man of my dream is here. I very much would like to get acquainted with the man of the dream. I hope, that using this site I shall find the dream. I very much would like to become the happy girl, but now I am absolutely unfortunate.
My ideal date would be:
I love a life and I like to enjoy a life. As I like to listen to music. I have no harmful habits. I do not smoke, I do not drink alcoholic drinks. I go in for sports, I go on discos, I love the work. I very careful girl. I like"

1 comment:

ElenaPearl said...

clearly, it was a russian mail order bride website?! hahaha